Friday 9 March 2012

Things I Didn't Know.

Posted by Unknown at 10:38:00

During pregnancy I had advice thrown at me from all directions, not that I didn't appreciate it, but there are a few things that, as a new parent I found out you have to learn all by yourself...
Labour hurts, sounds obvious but is so, so true, only someone who has gone through it can understand, there are actually no words to describe it.
Nappies and formula are expensive, really expensive. I think one of the best gifts we got for the birth of Connor was three huge boxes of pampers from my uncle, this plus me breastfeeding saved us a small fortune!
Baby poo doesn't smell...that bad. Especially breastfed baby poo, just wait till they move onto solids, that's a smell.

These are just some of the things I have learnt so far, that no one told me, and Connor's only five months old, I'm sure I'll complete this full list,>List. ,as time goes on and he gets older, but I conclude that if everyone knew everything that comes with being a parent more people would think twice about having a baby, maybe thats why there kept secret, and he's worth it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea