Monday 5 March 2012

Baby Talk.

Posted by Unknown at 21:07:00
Considering the size of Connor the volume level he can reach sometimes often surprises me, not only when he's crying, but when he's simply talking. 

His little voice, added to the facial expressions he presents me with somehow tells me exactly what he wants or needs, and I'm so happy listening to him tell his stories with such intent, like he is thinking about every little noise he makes and what it means.
He's a chatterbox, hardly wants his dummy, he wants to talk and you can see the delight in his face when he knows hes getting the full attention of you talking back to him.

I can't wait for that first word, I'm constantly sounding out mama to him and waiting for a reply that hasnt yet been a mimic of the word I'm saying, but it'll come, the way he goes on I can't imagine it being too long now but we will see.

I love him chattering and shouting, it makes me feel proud and accomplished knowing that I have met all his needs and made him happy for a while. Most of the time though he doesn't need to say a word or make a sound even, that smile is enough.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea