Wednesday 15 May 2013

The Cake.

Posted by Unknown at 18:00:00

I love baking and I thought it would amazing if I could make my own wedding cake, don't be fooled I am not experienced or in any way a kitchen goddess but I enjoy it and wanted to give making my very own, one of a kind wedding cake, a go. I had a bit of trouble with red crumbs showing through the icing as I had to cut the top layer to size but it looked authentic, homemade and on the whole not too bad.

It is red velvet cake with a cream cheese frosting....yummy!

The build! I had to bake each layer one at a time so I knew they would be evenly cooked, then waited till they were all cooled before stacking them, using doweling and a card base between each tier to help keep it steady.
 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea