Sunday 7 April 2013

Getting Warmer.

Posted by Unknown at 10:00:00

I love winter, it's my favourite time of the year, mainly because it holds my favourite holiday, Christmas! However after all the hype of Christmas and New Year is over I really look forward to a bit of sunshine, and now it's spring and starting to get warmer it's time to break free from the cabin fever for me and the children, I love getting them out of the house even if it's just a spin in the pram for some fresh air!

Connor loves the park now he can walk and it's nice to see him happy, running and playing knowing he is safe within the boundaries of the playground, it really does help with his development too, he's learning to climb and run and jump and all this activity uses a lot of energy, it wears my little lad right out in time to go home, meaning mummy can get things done at home while he sleeps!

Logan loves to go out in the pram too, he's all cosy and warm and snug and the slow, rhythmic pushing of the pram sends him into a lovely sleep, even when he is in the throws of a screaming match! It's like magic! I can't wait till it's warm enough for them to go out in just there shorts and T-shirts! Here's to plenty more days out, roll on the summer!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea