Friday 4 January 2013

New Years Eve.

Posted by Unknown at 12:31:00

We didn't have any special plans for News Years this year, Dane had been working and was due back in again at five am, just in time to see most celebrations winding down! We spent the night at home, just the four of us, and it was lovely, we watched tv in our pyjamas and we a were in bed by eleven.

Even though we didn't go out anywhere or have a party it was one of the best New Years I have ever had, me and my three boys perfectly relaxed and happy to just be with each other, we didn't need anything else. It's strange because we were happy before, but since Logan our little family just feels complete, it's like we have never been without him.

We have so much to look forward to this year, Connor learns something new every day, and I'm so excited to see him turn two! We plan on having Logan christened, And we will have his first birthday, just before another Christmas! Dane and I will celebrate six years together and who knows what else could happen, plenty of adventures with our little men, hopefully. It'll be the first year in three I'm not expecting a baby, and even though I loved being pregnant and love my babies this really does excite me, to know ill be able to enjoy them completely!

Here's to 2013 I can't wait!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea