Thursday 22 November 2012

The Final Countdown.

Posted by Unknown at 10:20:00
Today I am 37 weeks pregnant, officially term! I cannot believe how quickly it has all gone this time around and I am so excited knowing that anyday we could have our second little prince with us!
I am starting to get uncomfortable doing anything now, wether it be walking, bending, or even lying down! My restricted mobility is effecting my time spent with Connor too, I can't playnall the time like he wants but it won't be long now and he will have his regular mummy back, well a very zombiefied version, but at least i'll be able to move! The lack of sleep isn't great either, I have to fully wake up just to roll over and then when I get comfy I need a wee! I suppose it's natures way of preparing me for the sleepless nights ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I remember those days! How exciting though you will be meeting him very soon! Congratulations! From Jenny @ www.cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea