Wednesday 21 November 2012

Daddy.

Posted by Unknown at 09:34:00

I don't post about my Dane very often so maybe he doesn't get the credit I feel he deserves. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. The last five years have been better than I ever could have imagined.
I honestly don't know what I would do without him, my best friend, the only person in the whole world who knows me inside out and now he is the father of my children.
We were young when it all started, met in college, me just turned sixteen and him eighteen. I didn't know what would happen between us but I love where we have ended up. Us and our boy, soon to be boys, people may think we are still too young to be raising a family and probably judge us when they see us together, pushing a pram another baby obviously on the way, but I'm so proud to say we have done it all for ourselves.

I fell in love with Dane five years ago and I fell in love with him again on October ninth last year, when he became a daddy. I watch him and Connor and they are like best friends. Dane is helping him grow into such a perfect little boy and he is helping shape his personality into something amazing. I love seeing them together, they have so much fun and the love Dane has for Connor I know is reciprocated when all I hear some days is “ Daddy?”.
I'm not saying our relationship is perfect, like everyone we have our ups and downs but there are way more ups! And even when we are down there is still love. I hope that never goes away!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea