Thursday 19 April 2012

6 month Update.

Posted by Unknown at 12:24:00



So, six months have flown faster than any amount of time I have ever spent, the saying must be true because I think it's because I've been having so much fun. Every day now I notice that Connor can do something he couldn't do the day before.
My clever little man can do all sorts for himself now, from sitting up and rolling over to holding his own bottle, he really is quite independent and determined. Although he can't crawl yet he's trying and somehow does manage to turn himself in a circle when he's lying on his front. He's said his first word "baba", and moved onto solid food, which probably has something to do with why he is in up to nine month old clothes, little chunk! He sleeps through the night, most nights, and owns the biggest smile I've seen. He's such a good little boy, very social and talkative, most likely because he has such a big, and amazing, extended family that love him so much. He rarely cries, such a happy chappy, he's had all his injections and has started teething, although we're still waiting on that first little peggy, but I'm sure it's not far off, the way he's been chomping and dribbling I can see him getting a few come through together. But the thing I'm looking forward to most is that first time he calls me "mama", and of course when he gets on the move! He has everything he needs and he is everything I need, I love him more than life itself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea