Friday 23 March 2012

The Bond.

Posted by Unknown at 15:57:00

A mothers' bond can never be broken.

Since having C I understand this statement completely. I don't think anything can compare to the bond between a mummy and baby. As soon as I found out I was expecting I fell in love with that little unknown person in my tummy, and once he was born that love only grew faster and stronger than ever. The strange thing is you feel like your the only one in the world who feels like that, so amazingly full of pride, happiness and love for what you have just achieved, but to think that is naive.

The need to protect your child takes over you, it becomes what you do, and the feeling of knowing that they depend solely on you for food, cleanliness, for everything fills you up. I would do anything for Connor, whatever he needed I would make my mission to provide for him, and I am so lucky to be in a situation that I can, the thought of not being able to give him what he needs and wants breaks my heart and undermines what it is to be a mother.

I found these photos of mothers and their babies from all around the world, they just show that whatever circumstance your in or wherever you are from, the love that is shared between a mother and child is universal. Photos.


"The givers of life and love, the people with whom it all begins. Age after age in every generation,the combination of protectiveness and pride in a mother's look remains the same across the world." -Oliver Martel.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea