Wednesday 27 August 2014

Due.

Posted by Unknown at 15:26:00

So my due date has now been and gone, needless to say I'm starting to get a little frustrated. More at the fact I'm starting to struggle doing "normal" things now. I feel unfair on the boys that they don't have all of me either. This is where I have been grateful for Dane.he has definitely picked up the slack... Playing entertaining and looking after the boys, as well as working a whole lot, to give me a break from time to time.

Although I know the end is in sight, she can only go so far overdue, I wish she was here. I can't wait to meet my baby girl... And neither can her big brothers or daddy (who is having to take his paternity leave from her due dat!) Hurry up little one, the world wants to say Hello!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea