Saturday 23 March 2013

Liebster.

Posted by Unknown at 13:59:00

Today I checked my emails and saw I had been nominated for a Liebster award, naturally I was excited and flattered so I will start by saying a massive thank you to Claudia at Little Mayberry Life, you've made my day!

RULES:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.

2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you PLUS create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer.

3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.

4. Go to their page and tell them.

Ok, let's do this....

My 11 things....

1. I love crafting, I'll try my hand at anything, I only wish I was better but practice is perfect I suppose.

2. I get stressed when I'm not organised, having two under two is hard enough without "winging it", I like to be one step ahead, or ten.

3. I am engaged to the love of my life.

4. Winter is my favourite season, I love getting wrapped up all warm in front of the fire when it's cold out.

5. I never thought I would be a mum at twenty but I can honestly say it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

6. I can't wait to BUY my own home, just to live somewhere that's mine!

7. I have a million stretch marks, I'm not exaggerating!

8. Most of my day consists of rocking Logan, I swear he knows when I have stopped.

9. My cats name is peach, you guessed it, she's ginger. She was my first baby.

10. I will own a pug one day.

11. My boys are my life, I love watching and helping them grow into amazing people.

Questions from my nominator....

1. Why did you start blogging?

I started after I had Connor, it started as a place for him to go to when he was older and see our memories, now with two of them I think it helps keep me sane! I can share my experiences and gain advice.

2. How did you come up with the name for your blog?

At Home With Connor... Pretty self explanatory, it's what I do.

3. Dream vacation?

Anywhere with a beach and warm weather! It's been so long!

4. Favorite Joke?

No good at jokes but I do like funny "roses are red..." Poems, and if they fail there's always the old "knock, knock" to fall back on right?

5. Favorite Meal?

I'm a sucker for a roast dinner, more specific would be Christams dinner, I love it!

6. Best Childhood Memory?

There are so many! I had a great childhood filled with amazing memories of family holidays, days out and occasions, I couldn't choose just one!

7. Favorite Book?

I love anything written by Jodi Picoult, but "Handle with Care" is a very powerful, emotive and inspirational read, that one really got me.

8. Dream Job?

I am hoping to train as a midwife when I get the boys into school, I know it's a way off but I'm excited.

9. Last movie you saw in the theater?

OMG! Errrrrrm, must have been "Avengers Assemble" ages ago, I was suffering morning sickness bad! And I haven't had time to go since.

10. If you could have one "do over," what would it be?

That's hard, I think if I'd known when my OH and I first moved in together what I know now I would have saved for a deposit and got a mortgage straight away, but that's hindsight and we might not have what we have today and I wouldn't change that for anything.

11. If you could change the world, what exactly would you change?

Wow, that's massive! It's tough because whatever you'd change there would be repercussions, obviously it would be lovely to live in a world were everyone was equal and there was no hunger, disease or anguish but it's a delicate balance and how I would go about solving all the problems this world has would take some a lot of thinking about!

Now my questions for my nominees....

1. Your favourite place in the whole world?

2. Most memorable day?

3. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?

4. When and why did you start blogging?

5. Most prized possession?

6. What are you most looking forward to?

7. What is your favourite hobby?

8. What would be your last meal if you could choose it?

9. Favourite film?

10. What is your ideal job?

11. Do you have any regrets?

And my nominees are....

Cheryl at birth of a mum

Victoria at Walking Talking Polly Pocket

Julie at Mummy's Random Blog

Louise at A Strong Coffee

Daniel at The Baby Blogs

Alicia at One Mother Hen

Jen at Life on the SONny Side

Karen at Woman Wife and Mum

Sue at Diapers...or Wine?

Wally Mummy at Just a Normal Mummy

Sara at Love of Mummy

I love the idea of these awards, they really help us get to know more about the people behind the blogs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea