Friday 2 November 2012

The Takeover.

Posted by Unknown at 10:48:00

The past year has been amazing, since being born Connor has filled up every aspect of my life, no matter what I do or plan to do he is there, at the front of the line. He has taken over everything and I love him so much. He fills up my days, and sometimes my nights, it often leaves me wondering how I ever had time for anything else. This may seem like he is a burden, but infact he is the complete opposite, he fills my thoughts and time because I want him to, I want him with me, doing what I do and seeing what I see. He is the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last before I go to sleep, as cheesy as it sounds its the truth. The only thing that scares me is that I sometimes wonder how I will be when there are two little boys in my life, I guess it just works, everyone just fits. I cannot wait to share all my experiences with my boys, all three of them, as a family.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea