Monday 1 October 2012

Ow.

Posted by Unknown at 12:11:00

Waking up one morning at 24 weeks pregnant I had a strange, numb, achy feeling in my legs and lower back, this, when walking up or down stairs, became shooting pains. So off I went to the doctors, had all my reflexes checked and have been told I have sciatica.

I was planning on working quite far into my pregnancy this time however, these plans have gone out off the window with the pain I am in. I am disappointed about this but that soon fades when I think about the extra time I get to spend with Connor.

Now the waiting begins for my bump to turn into my baby, but I'm sure Connor will find something to fill our days in the meantime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea