Friday 26 October 2012

Fast and Furious.

Posted by Unknown at 22:12:00


I can't believe how quickly this second pregnancy has flown, I feel like I'm only just coming to terms with the fact that there's a new life, a new little boy alive inside me and will be here in just seven weeks time!
The speed though doesn't mean it hasn't affected me, I feel like I've been hit with a ton of bricks some days, just one ache or pain after another, especially now I'm nearing the end. Maybe it's the fact I'm more tired due to the lack of sleep I've had over the past year or maybe having two consecutive pregnancies so close hasn't given my body enough time to recover properly, either way I'm definitely feeling it this time around. It doesn't mean that I regret it or would change it for anything, I can't wait to have him in my arms or for him to meet his big brother. All I can say is roll on December!
*wow I have a lot of stretch marks!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

At Home With Connor Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea